Skip to content

India won T20 World Cup 2024 Championship, Virat Kohli & Rohit Sharma announced goodbye to T20 International – India T20 World Cup 2024 Champion: Cricket News

T20 World Cup 2024

T20 World Cup 2024: After winning the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 title, Team India captain Rohit Sharma has announced his retirement from T20 International. In the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 final match, Team India, led by Rohit, defeated South Africa by seven runs and won the title.

Virat Kohli, the star cricketer of the team and Man of the Match for playing an innings of 76 runs in the final match, announced in the post-match presentation that this was his last T20 match for India, while Rohit Sharma said the same thing in the press conference held after the match.

Also read: Who became the Player of the Match, who got the Man of the Tournament trophy?

When Rohit Sharma was asked about Virat Kohli’s retirement in the press conference after the match, he said, ‘This was also my last T20 match for India. I have enjoyed playing this format ever since I started playing it.

This is the right time to say goodbye to this format. I have enjoyed every bit of this format. This is what I wanted, I wanted to win this cup.’ The media clapped for Rohit and Rohit saluted everyone.

Virat Kohli declares after becoming T20 World Champion, this was my last game…

Rohit Sharma dedicated this T20 World Cup title to head coach Rahul Dravid. This was Rahul Dravid’s last match with Team India as head coach.

Rohit Sharma said, ‘Whatever he has done for Indian cricket in 20-25 years, I think only the World Cup trophy was left.

I am happy that our entire team was able to do this for him.’ When Rohit Sharma was asked if this is the best moment of his career, he said, ‘I can say that this is the best moment for me.

I was desperate to win it. The runs I have scored matter, but I am not one of those who run after stats. Winning matches and winning trophies for Team India has always been my goal.’

Read More:

1. Amazing offer on Samsung’s website, 4K Smart TVs become cheaper by up to Rs 6 Thousand, Huge Cashback Too

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Happy National Boyfriend Day 2024 Dragon fruit: 10 reasons to eat this superfood The future of tech: How AI is reshaping everyday life The Psychology of Colours: What Your Favorite Colour Says About You 6 Must-Read Space Books in 2024